The Big Question

Just saw the specialist…..

I have to make a choice about surgery. I can either

a) wait and see if it gets better (3-4 months)
b) have surgery and be back at work in 6 weeks ish

The surgery will probably be a spinal fusion, requiring a bone graft from my hip.

It’s a very serious decision, and I have till thursday week to make up my mind.

2 thoughts on “The Big Question”

  1. Just catching up with the news. I’m really really sorry that you’ve been struck by this! It won’t work instantly, but osteopathic treatment plus strengthening of the muscles by exercise such as yoga and/or pilates can help some pepople avoid surgery. Email me if you want to discuss this further.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s