….Actually, reasons I like knitting, but who is watching anyway ?
- It keeps my hands busy, and helps me to resist the urge to choke the living shit out of people that irritate me
- I’ve got something more tangible and permanent to waste my money on, instead of just drining it
- I always have pointy things handy
- I always have scissors handy
- You can’t smoke and knit, or eat and knit, so temptation is further from me
- I’ve always got something to do on the train
- I can make myself things I could never buy in the shops
- It freaks people out to see a young person practising such an arcane art
Sock progress has slowed to a crawl, I am almost up to the heel, and haven’t yet decided how to do it.
Still trying to decide what this will be, or if I will frog it again. I love the concept, and the execution, but I think it is a little too subtle for a bag. A scarf maybe, but I’ll need a shorter circ.
This is my first attempt at cabling, and I think I am addicted already. Perhaps an aran is in the works.
Here is a detail of the cable.
There is a mistake (10 points for the first person to spot it), but it should read from top to bottom L A R A
The first line was a bit puckered, but I am getting better, the top line is almost good.
Yup… Disco Knitter. A completely pointless and showy name that has very little to do with reality. How Me….
I am loving the new colours, but the black at the sides has to go. Yellow ? Green ? Red even…..
Rhubarb and Custard Rule the World !
I mean, it is mostly about my knitting, not about the most gorgeous bunnies in the universe.
The Knitting BunnyHugger ?
Buns With Sticks ?
Bunny Yarns ?
I need Simone, she is punnier than me….